Middle School Students
Wednesday 6:30 – 8 P.M.
FRIENDS – FUN – FAITH
Our goal is to reach and equip students to live out their faith in Christ by doing the following:
- Communicating God’s word effectively, enthusiastically, and making it culturally relevant for practical living.
- Providing adult leaders to care for students and challenge them to grow in their faith.
- Creating small groups of students to engage in discussion for opportunities to grow closer to God and each other.
- Offering high-energy activities and fun gatherings that help break down social walls, foster friendships, and welcome new people.
- Building a prayer base with adults and students which leads to unity, intimacy, and growth in the student ministry.