GRACE STUDENT MINISTRY
Middle and high School Students
Sunday 7:00-8:30 P.M.
FRIENDS | FUN | FAITH
Our goal is to reach and equip students to live out their faith in Christ by doing the following:
- Communicating God’s word effectively, enthusiastically and making it cultural relevant for practical living.
- Providing adult leaders to care for students and challenge them to grow in their faith.
- Creating small groups of students to engage in discussion for opportunities to grow closer to God and each other.
- Offering high-energy activities and fun gatherings which help break down social walls, foster friendships, and welcome new people.
- Building a prayer base with adults and students which leads to unity, intimacy, and growth in the student ministry.