Below are opportunities to invest your life in the ministry of GRACE. Look them over, pray, and fill out the form to inquire. We will follow up with you and help you make the connection.
First Impressions Team (FIT) - Sunday morning ministry assisting attenders
- 9:00am & 11:00am "Greeters"
- 9:00am & 11:00am "Foyer Hosts"
- 9:00am & 11:00am "Check-in Specialists"
- 9:00am & 11:00am "Ushers"
Sunday School (First Service) and Children's Church (Second Service) - Sunday morning Children's programming
- 9:00am & 11:00am "Nursery"
- 9:00 a.m. "Sunday School Teacher/Assistants"
- 11:00 a.m. "Children's Church Leaders/Helpers"
AWANA - Children/Teen ministry that meets on Sundays 5-7 p.m.
- One on One work with autistic child
- Listener/leader for the middle school group
- “Greeters” to just help greet parents
- 7 limited duration ministry opportunities/tasks
Grace Study Groups and Grace Small Groups - Adult fellowship/teaching communities
- New Study Groups Teachers & Hosts - various times on Sundays
- New Small Group Leaders & Hosts - anytime & place
Music Ministry - Seeking to promote God's glory in our midst!
- 9:00 - Classic Worship Service
- Choir / Orchestra / Bell Choir
- Praise and Worship: Band / Vocals
- 11:00 - Contemporary Service
Tech Support Ministry - enabling Sunday morning worship!
- Audio / Visual / Lighting / Video Capture
Buildings and Grounds - practical upkeep of the property
- GRACE has 17 acres of grounds and over 60,000 square feet of building to be maintained. We have the opportunity to use virtually any kind of trade, skill, or simply time you are willing to invest in our property!